from S&W Real Whole Egg Mayonnaise website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mashed banana (approx 2 bananas)
- 2/3 cup s&w real whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 roasted pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a 12-hole (1/3 cup) muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine bananas, S&W Real Whole Egg Mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and sugar. Stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- 3Divide mixture among pan holes.
- 4Cook 15 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool on wire racks.
- 5To make icing, beat ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread or pipe icing onto cakes. Decorate with pecans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cakes With Cinnamon Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 408.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: