- 1 cup mashed banana (approx 2 bananas)
- 2⁄3 cup s&w real whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 roasted pecans
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon s&w real whole egg mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar mixture confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a 12-hole (1/3 cup) muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- In a medium bowl, combine bananas, S&W Real Whole Egg Mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and sugar. Stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide mixture among pan holes.
- Cook 15 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool on wire racks.
- To make icing, beat ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread or pipe icing onto cakes. Decorate with pecans.