1/1 Photo of Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
1 hr 10 mins
Ohh peanut butter and banana...in a CAKE! YUMMY! Another one of those grocery store recipe cookbook finds!
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy vanilla frosting (from can)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- 3In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients, beat on low speed until moistened, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Pour batter into greased/floured pan.
- 5Bake cake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6(Cake will be moist on top.) Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan and cool for 45 minutes, or until completely cooled.
- 8Microwave frosting on high for 25-35 seconds, or until thin consistency.
- 9Immediately stir in peanut butter.
- 10Drizzle warm frosting over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4001.6
- Calories from Fat 1636
- Total Fat 181.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 644.9 mg
- Sodium 5338.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 546.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 341.9 g
- Protein 59.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: