Recipe by The Menagerie
This recipe came from my grandmother in Norway, and is a very quick and easy bake! It's also very delicious!
Top Review by Goumertlicious
Simple and Easy to make and mix, I halved the servings to 6.Cake came out very moist and spongy.It took me so little time to mix all the ingredients by hand (since my mixer broke down, need to get a new one) I made a quick peanut butter frosting and spread it over.Will make this cake more times since it is so simple and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 3 ripe crushed bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the sugar, butter, eggs, milk, bananas, baking soda and flour together in a big mixing bowl.
- Now get out a beater and mix on low until the batter is clear of flour residue.
- Add the vanilla and the nuts (optional) last.
- Mix again until the batter is evenly mixed.
- Pour the batter into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown or it passes the toothpick test!