Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this cake for my dog with dog friendly ingredients, but it tasted so good that i ended up eating most of it!! When baking dog treats I usually prefer to use wholemeal flour, however seeing as though this was a special treat I used unbleached white flour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celscius.
- Beat together mashed banana and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, water and beat well.
- Stir in dry ingredients then beat until smooth.
- Pour batter in an oiled pan and bake for approx 35mins.