Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Low calorie/Diabetic cookie cakes:o)
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 118.29 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 medium banana, mushed
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml chocolate chips (I use a combination of white chocolate chips,semi-sweet chocolate chips, and Hershey's special dark )
- 4 marshmallows, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat applesauce, egg whites, and sugars with a mixer.
- Mix in mushed banana and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture to mixer.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet (I made 3 dozen small).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
These cookies were super easy and really different! Very banana-ie! I put mini marshmellows in the batter (which the batter is good enough to eat alone!) Thanks!