Recipe by SweetSpice18
A great, full of banana, cake! If don't like the banana too strong, this is a great recipe for you!
- 125 g butter
- 175 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons boiling milk
- 2 bananas, Mashed
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 225 g flour
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- 2. Add eggs. Mix.
- 3. Add mashed bananas. Mix.
- 4. Add bicarb soda, dissolved in the boiling milk.
- 5. Add the flour and baking powder (previously mixed).
- 6. Bake in a large square tin for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees ( it may take longer, depending on how big the tin is).
- 7. Serve with whipped cream and sliced bananas.