Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great, full of banana, cake! If don't like the banana too strong, this is a great recipe for you!
- 1.Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- 2. Add eggs. Mix.
- 3. Add mashed bananas. Mix.
- 4. Add bicarb soda, dissolved in the boiling milk.
- 5. Add the flour and baking powder (previously mixed).
- 6. Bake in a large square tin for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees ( it may take longer, depending on how big the tin is).
- 7. Serve with whipped cream and sliced bananas.