Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is adapted from Ellice Handy's recipe book. It's a favourite tea party cake. I usually use small banana variety, called Pisang Mas in Malaysia
- 6 ounces butter
- 6 ounces sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 bananas
- 8 ounces self raising flour
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, and beat well.
- Add milk. (Should be curdled), and the banana.
- Add flour which has been sifted.
- Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for an hour, and till cake tester comes out clean.