Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Given to my by a friend.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 -4 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix at low speed until well mixed, scraping the bowl. If too thick, add 2 to 3 tbsp milk.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar or frost with cream cheese icing.
Made this for my office staff and they ate the dish and all. They asked me to make it again.