Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from Yahoo Answers. It's light and fluffy and perfect for muffin tins too.
- 59.14 ml sour milk (add lemon juice to milk)
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml banana (about 2 mashed)
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 414.03 ml flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- Use either sour milk or add lemon juice to milk to sour it.
- Add baking soda to the milk.
- Mash bananas.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in banana followed by the sour milk.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Can either bake as cupcakes or a larger cake.
- Bake at a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 40 minutes).
This cake was delicious Wacky Jacky. We enjoyed it very much. A nice light, sweet, well flavoured banana cake. The texture and crumb of the cake were perfect. Thank you so much for sharing.