Recipe by WackyJacky
I got this recipe from Yahoo Answers. It's light and fluffy and perfect for muffin tins too.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This cake was delicious Wacky Jacky. We enjoyed it very much. A nice light, sweet, well flavoured banana cake. The texture and crumb of the cake were perfect. Thank you so much for sharing.
- 59.14 ml sour milk (add lemon juice to milk)
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 236.59 ml banana (about 2 mashed)
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 414.03 ml flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Use either sour milk or add lemon juice to milk to sour it.
- Add baking soda to the milk.
- Mash bananas.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in banana followed by the sour milk.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Can either bake as cupcakes or a larger cake.
- Bake at a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 40 minutes).