Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from Yahoo Answers. It's light and fluffy and perfect for muffin tins too.
Make and share this Banana Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Use either sour milk or add lemon juice to milk to sour it.
- Add baking soda to the milk.
- Mash bananas.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in banana followed by the sour milk.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Can either bake as cupcakes or a larger cake.
- Bake at a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 40 minutes).
This cake was delicious Wacky Jacky. We enjoyed it very much. A nice light, sweet, well flavoured banana cake. The texture and crumb of the cake were perfect. Thank you so much for sharing.