Prep 6 mins
Cook 40 mins
Gorgeous, easy-to-make, soft & moist cake.
- 3 bananas (ones starting to turn black are best)
- 8 ounces self raising flour
- 8 ounces soft brown sugar
- 8 ounces margarine or 8 ounces butter
- 9 ounces sultanas
- 3 eggs
- Cream up the sugar and butter.
- Mix in smashed bananas.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Sift in the flour and mix well.
- Mix in the fruit.
- Place the mix in a large greased oblong cake tin, or large loaf tin.
- Cook for 40 minutes in preheated oven at 220 degrees celcius.
- Eat and enjoy.