Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is so moist and delicious!
- 1 (18 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 over ripe bananas, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil and eggs. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare frosting by mixing the powdered sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Layer banana slices on cake, then frost.