- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 large medium-ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/5 lbs total)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar until melted.
- Carefully add cinnamon and liqueur and bring to a gently simmer.
- Add bananas and stir to coat. Cook for 2 minutes or until bananas soften.
- Serve over ice cream, frozen yogurt or toasted pound cake.