1/2 Photos of Banana Buttermilk Pancakes
This recipe is a good way to use up bananas and want something a little different for breakfast or dinner. My daughter loves them with chocolate syrup on top but I prefer maple syrup. This recipe came from a back issue of Canadian Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sift or stir together flour, sugar and baking soda; mix in walnuts.
- 2Combine bananas, buttermilk, eggs and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3In a large skillet or griddle, melt just enough butter over medium heat to coat the surface of the pan.
- 4Pour in about 3 tbsp.
- 5of batter for each pancake; cook pancakes, in batches, for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on one side or until tiny bubbles appear on the surface and the bottom is golden brown.
- 6Flip and cook the second side for about 1 minute or until golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 581.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 14.0 g