Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For banana lovers!
Make and share this Banana Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine the first 6 dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, melted butter, buttermilk and milk until well combined.
- Add in the mashed banana; mix to combine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Drop by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased griddle.
- Brown on both sides.
I am going to chalk this up to different tastes in pancakes. I loved the taste of these but they weren't nearly as fluffy as I like.
My favorite pancakes at "The Original Pancake House" are the buckwheat ones, but surprisingly I'd never made them at home. These were puffy and delicious. I liked the blend of flours (weren't too wheaty for me). I pureed my bananas and sliced some more to top. Thanks Kitten! Roxygirl