- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the first 6 dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, melted butter, buttermilk and milk until well combined.
- Add in the mashed banana; mix to combine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Drop by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased griddle.
- Brown on both sides.