- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth.
- Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy bars for topping.
- Folf in whipped topping, bananas, and remaining crushed candy bars into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.