This is a very easy and quick dessert to make...and the crushed Butterfinger bars make this extra special....very yummy.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth.
- Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy bars for topping.
- Folf in whipped topping, bananas, and remaining crushed candy bars into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.
This was so fast to make! The whole family liked it. I only used 2 butterfinger bars and that was plenty.
I tried this recipe because I like Butterfingers. This was a very easy and creamy dessert. The butterfingers added a nice little crunch. The combination of bananas and butterfingers was pretty good. Thanks Kittencal. Bullwinkle.