1/1 Photo of Banana Butterfinger Pudding
This is a very easy and quick dessert to make...and the crushed Butterfinger bars make this extra special....very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth.
- 2Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy bars for topping.
- 3Folf in whipped topping, bananas, and remaining crushed candy bars into pudding.
- 4Spoon into serving dishes.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Sprinkle with reserved candy bars.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.3
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 503.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 65.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g