- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 3 ounces butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 medium bananas, firm, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- in mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix.till thickened and smooth.
- set aside.
- crush butterfinger candy bars and set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- fold cool whip, bananas and remaining candy bars into pudding.
- spoon into serving dishes.
- refrigerate till ready to serve --
- sprinkle with reserved candy bars just before serving -- .