1/1 Photo of Banana Butter-Canning Recipe
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net. No name attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure 3 cups mashed bananas into a large saucepan.
- 2Add the lemon juice, cherries and sugar, mixing well.
- 3Bring to a rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the pectin.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Ladle into clean, hot sterile jars and seal.
- 7Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes for pints.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Butter-Canning Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (2206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 243.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 230.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: