1/1 Photo of Banana Butter
A lovely flavored spread for scones, toast, or pound cake. From C.C. Preserves.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure first 5 ingreedients into large saucepan.
- 2Heat and stir constantly as you bring to a rolling boil.
- 3Boil for 1 minute.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in pectin.
- 6Stir and skim for 5 minutes so fruit won't float.
- 7Pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/4 inch of top.
- 8Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely.
- 9For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 183.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: