A lovely flavored spread for scones, toast, or pound cake. From C.C. Preserves.
Make and share this Banana Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Measure first 5 ingreedients into large saucepan.
- Heat and stir constantly as you bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pectin.
- Stir and skim for 5 minutes so fruit won't float.
- Pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/4 inch of top.
- Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely.
- For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process for 5 minutes in a boiling water bath.