Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good, but next time I will cut the sugar, it was a little sweeter than I liked.
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1 cup pineapple, canned, crushed with juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, bottled
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries
- 3 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 ounces liquid pectin
- Measure first 5 ingredients into large saucepan.
- Heat and stir constantly as you bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pectin.
- Stir and skim for 5 mintues so fruit won't float.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars to within 1/4 inch of top.
- Makes 4 half pints.