Recipe by Outta Here
A quick snack or breakfast. From Weight Watchers. This is from an OLD WW plan of my mother's and points weren't given, but thanks, senseicheryl, for calculating them. 5 WW Pts.
Top Review by rlocati1
This is a favorite I have been doing with variations for awhile but never microwaved before-so a new addition. I use pb2 powdered peanut butter and skip jelly and coconut in favor of cinnamon and something textured which adds a lot in my opinion. I got idea from another recipe like this -add sprinkle of fiber one or I like Kamut puffs from Natures Path. Jelly good too or apple butter unsweetened. Have even added shredded carrots, or apple instead of banana..so many variations. Thank you for yours.
- 1 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 medium banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay tortilla on flat surface and spread evenly with peanut butter and jam.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Place banana on edge of tortilla and roll up to enclose.
- Wrap loosely in paper towel and microwave on high for 30-35 seconds.
- Unwrap from paper towel and enjoy!