2 hrs 25 mins
kusum gupta's Note:
Rich in banana taste, this is an easy dessert to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (optional)
- 1Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces.
- 2Mix with sugar and keep aside for 12 hours.
- 3Warm the butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- 4Add banana-sugar mixture and stir until all the moisture evaporates.
- 5Mash the bananas as you stir.
- 6Add the non-fat dry milk.
- 7It should be solid enough to set when spread on a cookie sheet.
- 8Add more dry milk as needed.
- 9Stir in the seasonings and spread on a greased cookie sheet, about one-fourth inch thick.
- 10Garnish with the nuts and coconut.
- 11Let it rest for 12 hours; cut into diamond shape or square pieces and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Burfi
Serving Size: 1 (2023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 37.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g