Prep 5 mins
Cook 43 mins
I like this better than banana bread. A really nice moist cake.
Make and share this Banana Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Mix for about one minute, at medium speed (with a hand held mixer).
- Add the mashed banana, again mix one more minute at medium speed.
- Pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 43-45 minutes, or until done (using the tooth pick test).
- Let set for 20 minutes in pan; before inverting onto plate.
I just love this website!!! We have friends that come over at least once a month to play cards and get together. Well since I came upon this website, they are anxious to see what recipe I am trying out next. So far we have not been disappointed. I have to say that this recipe is DELICIOUS AND MOIST!!!! It couldn't have been easier to make either. Thank you Domestic Goddess for such a great recipe. I didn't have a cake mix with pudding in the mix so I just took a cake mix and added a box of instant pudding mix and crossed my fingers. I never stray from a recipe but I wanted to try this and it turned out great, so if you don't have a cake mix on hand with the pudding in it but have a cake mix and pudding mix it still works. YUM YUM!!!! This disappeared in less than 30 minutes and I have to make it again this morning for my son for breakfast, he begged me. lol. You will not be disappointed with this recipe.
Super easy recipe that turns out less dense and more "cakey" than banana bread. I added a handful of chocolate chips. This made six mini bundt cakes and had enough left over batter for a small 5 x 7 pan. I drizzled a basic vanilla glaze over the cakes. Took these to work and there wasn't a bite left by the end of the day.
My kids love this. I add a box of instant banana pudding to give it a little extra banana flavor. Yum!