1/3 Photos of Banana Bundt Cake
Domestic Goddess's Note:
I like this better than banana bread. A really nice moist cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, add the cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- 4Mix for about one minute, at medium speed (with a hand held mixer).
- 5Add the mashed banana, again mix one more minute at medium speed.
- 6Pour into the bundt pan.
- 7Bake for 43-45 minutes, or until done (using the tooth pick test).
- 8Let set for 20 minutes in pan; before inverting onto plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 306.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g