Recipe by Domestic Goddess
I like this better than banana bread. A really nice moist cake.
Top Review by ladyautumn
I just love this website!!! We have friends that come over at least once a month to play cards and get together. Well since I came upon this website, they are anxious to see what recipe I am trying out next. So far we have not been disappointed. I have to say that this recipe is DELICIOUS AND MOIST!!!! It couldn't have been easier to make either. Thank you Domestic Goddess for such a great recipe. I didn't have a cake mix with pudding in the mix so I just took a cake mix and added a box of instant pudding mix and crossed my fingers. I never stray from a recipe but I wanted to try this and it turned out great, so if you don't have a cake mix on hand with the pudding in it but have a cake mix and pudding mix it still works. YUM YUM!!!! This disappeared in less than 30 minutes and I have to make it again this morning for my son for breakfast, he begged me. lol. You will not be disappointed with this recipe.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana (2 medium-sized bananas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Mix for about one minute, at medium speed (with a hand held mixer).
- Add the mashed banana, again mix one more minute at medium speed.
- Pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 43-45 minutes, or until done (using the tooth pick test).
- Let set for 20 minutes in pan; before inverting onto plate.