Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like a giant banana muffin in Bundt form. A great use for all those overripe bananas that end up in my freezer (it takes about 4-5 bananas).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease and flour Bundt pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Combine banana, sugar, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture in thirds.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.