Recipe by whifflellama
Like a giant banana muffin in Bundt form. A great use for all those overripe bananas that end up in my freezer (it takes about 4-5 bananas).
- 2 cups bananas (overripe)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease and flour Bundt pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Combine banana, sugar, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture in thirds.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.