This is my favorite punch recipe, from an issue of Taste of Home magazine. We have enjoyed it on special occasions for the last 8 years because it's so tangy and refreshing just as punch should be. But, I will often freeze half of the punch base separately and keep it in the freezer for a family breakfast or a hot summer day. The first 5 ingredients make 3 quarts of frozen base. The final two ingredients are for serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, blend bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth.
- 2Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
- 3Add 1-1/2 cups of warm water and 1 cup of sugar to remaining mixture in blender; blend until smooth.
- 4Place in a large freezer container.
- 5Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water and sugar; add to container.
- 6Cover and freeze until solid.
- 7One hour before serving, take punch base out of freezer.
- 8Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl.
- 9Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended.
- 10Garnish with orange slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Brunch Punch
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 89.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g