Recipe by SweetsLady
I use this recipe a lot with over ripened bananas. I got it out of an electric cooperative newsletter years ago. If I have overripened bananas, I stick them skin and all in the freezer. When I want to make this, I take them out and defrost them in the microwave. (Per reviewers suggestions, I have doubled the topping ingredients)
Top Review by PuzzledOne
This was a great recipe, very tasty! My family really enjoyed it for dessert and then again the next day for breakfast. There was no "bisquick" after taste, either. Very easy. I doubled the topping as suggested and am glad that I did. There would not have been enough otherwise!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, overripened mashed (about 3)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (I use pecans)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 and grease 13x9 pan.
- Combine Bisquick, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add bananas, milk, egg, and oil. Mix well.
- Spread into prepared pan. Combine nuts, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and butter. Sprinkle evenly over batter. (small clumps).
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick stuck in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!