I use this recipe a lot with over ripened bananas. I got it out of an electric cooperative newsletter years ago. If I have overripened bananas, I stick them skin and all in the freezer. When I want to make this, I take them out and defrost them in the microwave. (Per reviewers suggestions, I have doubled the topping ingredients)
- Heat oven to 350 and grease 13x9 pan.
- Combine Bisquick, 3/4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add bananas, milk, egg, and oil. Mix well.
- Spread into prepared pan. Combine nuts, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and butter. Sprinkle evenly over batter. (small clumps).
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick stuck in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!