Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy, fudgy brownies with a delicious banana flavor. Low fat and only 3 (or 4) ingredients.
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (15 ounce) boxbetty crocker gluten-free devil's food cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) containerplain soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9"x9" or 8"x8" pan.
- Mash bananas in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir, by hand, until combined. Pour batter into pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- * I used Nancy's yogurt, which is nice and thick. The 2 Tbsp. oil thinned the batter just enough, (water may also work, but probably wouldn't "do" anything for the brownies). If your yogurt is thin, you may not want to add the oil or you may have to bake your brownies longer. In a 9"x9" pan, mine were perfectly done in 20 minutes.