- 236.59 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 4 egg whites
- 3 medium mashed bananas
- 177.44 ml brown sugar (packed)
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml flour
- 59.14 ml baking cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl combine oats & water, let stand 5 minutes.
- beat egg whites, bananas, sugar, oil & vanilla until blended.
- combine dry ingredients, slowly add to wet mixture.
- spread into 13x9 inch pan (sprayed with cooking spray).
- bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- cool, cut into bars.