Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. I haven't made these, posting here for safekeeping.
- 1 (10 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup broken banana chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together brownie mix, oats, egg, and water. With floured hands, spread evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Layer banana chips, chocolate chips, marshmallows and nuts over partially baked crust; press down gently.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.