Recipe by Lainey39
Dollops of this sweet butter go great over banana's Foster or hot waffles and pancakes. A dash of cinnamon or nutmeg could be added to this butter.
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mash gently with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to a serving container and chill until firm.
- Alternatively, transfer the blended butter to a sheet of plastic wrap, cover, then form the butter into a log and chill.
- Once the butter is firm, it can be cut into pats.