Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe from a 1963 " Better Homes and Gardens". You can adjust this to 1 dish or 6 depending on what you serve it in.
- 2 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup peanut brittle, crushed
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- Combine bananas, peanut brittle and whipped cream.
- Spoon into 4 (8 oz) stemmed water goblets, as follows- 2 tbls strawberries, 1/2 cup banana mixture, 2 tbls strawberries, and 1/2 cup banana mixture (approx. depending on banana size).
- Chill 1 hour before serving.