Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Put a new spin on your yogurt, granola and fruit breakfasts...this also makes for a fantastic, filling and uber healthy after school snack. (Ask me how I know!) I saw this on Pinterest and knew it would be an instant hit with this crowd. For my dairy-free little people, I dropped a small scoop of coconut milk ice cream on the split instead of Greek yogurt...so their's was more of a "Banana Snack Split". Whether for breakfast with yogurt, or with ice cream for a snack, you can't go wrong with this Banana Breakfast Split! I sure wish I could have this delivered to you right now! ;) (P.S. I'm already seeing great prices on blueberries and blackberries in my stores. This will be perfect later in the spring, early summer when berry prices are at their lowest!)
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 ice cream scoops vanilla Greek yogurt
- fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and or blackberry, about 2 cups total
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
- Place the bananas in a long bowl or plate. Spoon the yogurt over the top.
- Sprinkle the berries and granola onto the "Banana Breakfast Split.".
- Serve Banana Breakfast Split, as breakfast or afternoon snack.