Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 peeled and sliced banana, frozen
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- ground cinnamon (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, if desired.
I scaled the recipe down to 1 serving. I added 2 tbsp oats and 1/2 tsp. honey as well. I did not use the ground cinnamon. Had this with 2 slices of toasted bread for a light lunch and now its 7pm and not very hungry yet! Thanks Dancer!
Made this today and enjoyed. A bit plain tasting for me, but very easy to make! Thanks!