A quick and easy breakfast
Make and share this Banana Breakfast Shake recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender, combine milk, banana, vanilla and almond extract.
- Blend until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon, if desired.
- *Wrapsliced banana in plastic wrap or place in a freezer storage bag.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
This is such a quick and easy shake to make and I love how healthy it is for you. Thanks for sharing.!~ Made for I Recommend.
Perfect shake! Froze the banana last night and had it for breakfast this morning before going to the gym. Very filling and quite tasty! Thanks MG!
A delicious shake. It has the perfect combination of flavors to suit my taste. It is very easy to make, too! Thanks, mysterygirl.