1 hr 20 mins
I worked with a few recipes until I came up with this one... It is a recipe that evolved into this. Its usually gobbled up pretty quick and last xmas I gave out loaves that were all the rave. I hope you'll try it and enjoy it also. It's not "low sugar" but rather "reduced sugar".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat to 350. Mash up all the bananas with a potato masher or fork.
- 22. cream together butter and Splenda.
- 33. add creamed butter/splenda mixture to the bananas and add eggs.
- 44. Mix it all up well.
- 55. Gradually add in flour, salt and soda, stirring until well combined.
- 66. Mix in vanilla.
- 77. Pour into 2 greased and floured bread loaf pans.
- 88. Sprinkle the tops of each loaf with 1 tsp of sugar each.
- 99. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
- 1010. Let cool. Remove. Serve!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread With Splenda
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 402.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g