1/4 Photos of Banana Bread With Coconut Rum
1 hr 5 mins
Chef Dee's Note:
Moist and delicious, this banana bread is unlike all the others. Everyone will wonder what your secret ingredient is !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the margarine and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- 2Add the egg, beating until smooth.
- 3Stir in the mashed bananas and rum.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, stir the flour, salt and baking soda together.
- 5Gradually stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring until the batter is moistened and blended.
- 6Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 7Spoon the batter into the loaf pan, spreading the top until smooth.
- 8Bake at 350 for one hour.
- 9Place loaf pan on cooling rack for 10 min's then remove loaf and continue to cool to room temperature.
- 10Banana bread is always better the day after it is made.
- 11Store in a loose plastic bag, loaves do not like to be in sealed bags.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread With Coconut Rum
Serving Size: 1 (943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2544.1
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3117.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 486.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 256.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g