Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice banana bread with Choc. Chips. Use very ripe bananas for best results. Put ripe bananas in the freezer to save for when you are ready to bake this. You can also sub. or add rasins, nuts mango's etc.
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- blend shortening and sugar.
- mix in eggs and chocolate chips.
- then mix in Bananas, flour, baking soda and salt.
- bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cover with foil if browning too early.
Quick and easy bread chocked full of chocolate chips. Extremely moist. Made for PAC Fall 2008.