Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made them with walnuts and pecans and both if you close your eyes and taste these you would think you just took a bite of banana bread!
- 4 cups walnuts, loosely chopped into pieces (soaked for 24 hours and dehydrated OR dry)
- 3 bananas (RIPE)
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (shredded)
- 1. Place the walnuts in a medium size mixing bowl. Blend the bananas, raw honey, cinnamon and sea salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour banana mixture into the bowl with the walnuts and stir until the walnuts are evenly coated. Spread this mixture on a Teflex lined dehydrator sheet, dehydrate on 105 degrees for 24 hours.
- 3. Store Banana Bread Walnuts in a mason jar and enjoy on their own OR as cereal with almond milk.
I love these! Easy to make, they taste delicious! They take about 18 hours in my cheap round dehydrator. Everyone I give them to loves them. I crumble them up and put them in my cereal or yogurt.