Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are great--they make a wonderful children's breakfast.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted whipped butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (7 ounce) package banana muffin
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine butter, powdered sugar, orange peel, cinnamon and vanilla in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine muffin mix, buttermilk and egg in medium bowl; stir until just blended.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Spoon 1/2 of batter (1 cup) onto waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Spoon equal amounts butter mixture onto each waffle.