1/2 Photos of Banana Bread W/Chocolate Chips
Teresa Fadley's Note:
The chocolate chips really compliment the banana flavor. After trying numerous banana bread recipes, this is the first one that never gets thrown out! Very moist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the sugar, shortening, egg and banana together.
- 2Put the flour, salt and baking soda in a smaller bowl.
- 3Stir slightly.
- 4Combine with banana mixture.
- 5Stir in nuts, and chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until bread springs back.
- 8I have also added crushed pineapple for a change.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread W/Chocolate Chips
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1149.8
- Calories from Fat 969
- Total Fat 107.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g