1 hr 15 mins
This is really really good and its vegan which means its healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preaheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put tofu in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- 3Pour into a large bowl.
- 4Mix in the bananas, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- 5NEXT STEPS ARE IN A SEPARATE BOWL.
- 6Mix together the baking soda, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Combine the 2 bowls and mix them together.
- 8Pour into an oiled (or greased) bread pan.
- 9Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 663.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 73.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g