Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is really really good and its vegan which means its healthy.
Make and share this Banana Bread (Vegan) recipe from Food.com.
- Preaheat oven to 350°F.
- Put tofu in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in the bananas, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- NEXT STEPS ARE IN A SEPARATE BOWL.
- Mix together the baking soda, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the 2 bowls and mix them together.
- Pour into an oiled (or greased) bread pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.