Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is really really good and its vegan which means its healthy.
Make and share this Banana Bread (Vegan) recipe from Food.com.
- Preaheat oven to 350°F.
- Put tofu in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in the bananas, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- NEXT STEPS ARE IN A SEPARATE BOWL.
- Mix together the baking soda, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the 2 bowls and mix them together.
- Pour into an oiled (or greased) bread pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.