Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is really really good and its vegan which means its healthy.
- 3⁄4 cup firm tofu
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ripe banana (mashed and maybe a little less than a cup)
- 2 cups flour (I prefer whole wheat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (but not quite 1/2 I would use less than 1/2)
- Preaheat oven to 350°F.
- Put tofu in a food processor and blend until creamy.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Mix in the bananas, sugar, vanilla, and oil.
- NEXT STEPS ARE IN A SEPARATE BOWL.
- Mix together the baking soda, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the 2 bowls and mix them together.
- Pour into an oiled (or greased) bread pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.