Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
So easy that my children love to cook this and it is incredibly moist. The best way of using up "lunch box" leftover bananas
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Mash bananas and add to the mixture.
- Sieve Flour, salt and soda.
- Beat the eggs and add alternatively with the eggs to the sugar/marg/banana mixture.
- Pour into a loaf tin.
- Bake at 355F for approx 40 mins (depending on your oven!).
- Enjoy cause it won't last long :).
This was so good. I doubled the recipe and added 1/2 cup walnuts and 1 cup banana chips I got 3 mediun loaves thanks for sharing this yummy recipe