1/2 Photos of Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
2 hrs 10 mins
Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
If you have extra bananas this is a good way to use them. "A quick banana bread for the bread machine. Use the DOUGH setting for mixing, then BAKE with the control set to light."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine.
- 2Select the Dough setting, and press Start. Mix the bread for 3 to 5 minutes until the bananas are mashed and all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- 3If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push the dough from the sides of the bread pan. When 3 to 5 minutes have passed on the clock display, press Stop. Do not continue mixing.
- 4Smooth out the top of the loaf with the rubber spatula.
- 5Select the Bake setting, and press Start. The Bake cycle time may vary with machines, but should be about 50 minutes. To test the bread for doneness, insert a toothpick into the center top. Remove the toothpick. If the bread is done, the toothpick will come out clean. If there is dough on the toothpick, reset the machine on Bake and continue to bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Test again with the toothpick to assure the bread is completely baked. Remove the pan from the machine, but allow the bread to remain in the pan for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove the bread to cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread - Quick Bread for Machines
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 142.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g