I invented this one night when I was bored. If you're single like I am, you always need to do something with that last banana or the last few slices of bread before they go bad. This is the perfect delicious solution!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat egg.
- 2Add sugar and butter, and mix until smooth.
- 3Add banana, and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- 4Batter will be lumpy.
- 5Add chips, nuts, etc.
- 6Tear bread into small pieces and add to mixture.
- 7Stir until bread is coated with the batter.
- 8Pour into smallest baking pan you have.
- 9(I used a 6 1/2 inch cast iron skillet.) Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 10(Remember to adjust cooking time depending on the size of the pan.).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.6
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 433.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 64.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g