Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented this one night when I was bored. If you're single like I am, you always need to do something with that last banana or the last few slices of bread before they go bad. This is the perfect delicious solution!
- In a small bowl, beat egg.
- Add sugar and butter, and mix until smooth.
- Add banana, and mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Add chips, nuts, etc.
- Tear bread into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Stir until bread is coated with the batter.
- Pour into smallest baking pan you have.
- (I used a 6 1/2 inch cast iron skillet.) Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- (Remember to adjust cooking time depending on the size of the pan.).