1/3 Photos of Banana Bread Pudding
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
I am amazed at how many different types of bread pudding there are. This one is wonderful. Prep time includes soaking the bread. This recipe is from Woods Hole B&B Inn, Falmouth, Massachusetts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cubed bread in a large bowl with milk, let stand for 1 hour.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 325ºF.
- 3Spray 9" X 13" baking dish.
- 4In another bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- 5Stir this mixture into the bread mixture.
- 6Fold in the mashed bananas, spices and raisins.
- 7Pour evenly into baking dish.
- 8Place uncovered in center of oven and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- 10Serve with a splash of rum and whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1166.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 1432.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 64.5 g
- Protein 40.2 g