1/1 Photo of Banana Bread (Pillsbury's Recipe)
1 hr 15 mins
I haven't personally tried this, it's in response to a request. It's from the Pillsbury Complete Cookbook, 2000.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; grease bottom only of 9 x 5 or 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the sugar and margarine, and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the eggs and beat well, then add the bananas, milk and vanilla--blending well.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the flour, nuts (if using), baking soda and salt--mix well.
- 5Add to the banana mixture, and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 6Pour into the prepared pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool 5 minutes, then remove from pan.
- 9Wrap and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread (Pillsbury's Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (924 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2646.1
- Calories from Fat 960
- Total Fat 106.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 434.3 mg
- Sodium 3671.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 381.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 170.1 g
- Protein 43.7 g