1/1 Photo of Banana Bread Pancakes
This recipe came from the Sunday newspaper coupons. My family loves these pancakes. I serve them with Maple Praline Syrup. I like to double the banana mix, make big pancakes and top the pancakes with 6 slices of bananas. I have mixed these in my Kitchen Aid Mixer with no difference in batter results. I have halved the recipe with no problems. I've also froze the pancakes before and thawed and warm them in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sliced bananas and sugar in small bowl;set aside.
- 2Combine pancake mix,water,mashed bananas and cinnamon in medium bowl;stir with wire whisk until large lumps disappear.
- 3For each pancake,pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot lightly greased griddle;top with 3 to 4 banana slices. Turn when bottoms are golden brown.
- 4Serve topped with warm aunt jemima syrup and pecans.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g